This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy homemade mint chip ice cream recipe is perfect for people who love that mint flavor. Sweetened condensed milk ice cream recipes are delicious and very simple to make. I am here to tell you that making this easy homemade mint chip ice cream recipe is done WITHOUT an ice cream maker! YIPPEE! The ingredients are fairly basic and nothing crazy like bags of rock salt! This is a fun recipe to make with kids too! The taste is so much better than store bought. "
Read NextCoffee Ice Cream Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- Homemade Tropical Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Cranberry Lime Popsicles
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Fresh Watermelon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies