This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"As we ease from Summer into Fall, let’s sit back and relax with a bowl of Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs! Doesn’t this one sound super gourmet? I added some caramelized walnuts to this ice cream, too…mainly because I love ice cream toppings. And caramelized walnuts just sounded like it deserved a spot in this ice cream! This Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs is a perfect way to welcome the transition from Summer into Fall. Ice cream is the quintessential summer dessert, and the roasted figs + caramelized walnuts remind me of the comforting flavors of Fall."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Handmade Fruit Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Matcha Red Bean Ice Cream Hazelnut Tart
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Cherry Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert