Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"As we ease from Summer into Fall, let’s sit back and relax with a bowl of Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs! Doesn’t this one sound super gourmet? I added some caramelized walnuts to this ice cream, too…mainly because I love ice cream toppings. And caramelized walnuts just sounded like it deserved a spot in this ice cream! This Honey Ice Cream with Roasted Figs is a perfect way to welcome the transition from Summer into Fall. Ice cream is the quintessential summer dessert, and the roasted figs + caramelized walnuts remind me of the comforting flavors of Fall."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- Easy Whoopie Pies With Ice Cream
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- 5-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon French Toast
- Awesome Carrot Cake
- The Perfect Churros
- Homemade Cornbread – The Ultimate Recipe!
- Berry Sarabande
- Creme Brulee & Vegan Chocolate
- The Best Peanut Butter Cake
- Simplified Apple Pie Recipe
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies