Margarita Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For some reason, National Margarita Day is February 22. Margaritas feel like one of those drinks that should be enjoyed with friends outside on the back deck. I don’t know about you, but a frigid winter day doesn’t really scream, “Hey! Let’s make margaritas!” Don’t get me wrong – I’ll still gladly accept a margarita on February 22, but I think I would enjoy it more in the middle of the summer. Just sayin’. Let’s add to the festivities with a bowl (or margarita glass) of this boozy Margarita Ice Cream! This ice cream does include alcohol, so it’s an adult-only dessert. It’s delicious, but do respect the fact that it includes tequila and triple sec."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Insanely Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Monkey Cupcake Recipe
- Sweet And Simple Pecan Thumbprint Cookies
- Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- Crazy-good Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes For A Fun Caffeine Boost!