Margarita Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For some reason, National Margarita Day is February 22. Margaritas feel like one of those drinks that should be enjoyed with friends outside on the back deck. I don’t know about you, but a frigid winter day doesn’t really scream, “Hey! Let’s make margaritas!” Don’t get me wrong – I’ll still gladly accept a margarita on February 22, but I think I would enjoy it more in the middle of the summer. Just sayin’. Let’s add to the festivities with a bowl (or margarita glass) of this boozy Margarita Ice Cream! This ice cream does include alcohol, so it’s an adult-only dessert. It’s delicious, but do respect the fact that it includes tequila and triple sec."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Mickey's Cookies N Cream Milkshake
- Strawberry Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- No-Machine Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cups
- Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Cinnamon Dulde de Leche Ice Cream
- No-churn Oreo Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops