Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a cool and fudgy treat, try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. You can use mini muffin pans,or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion. These are also great in any other flavor, vanilla, lemon, or butterscotch. You name it. They come out great every time. Been making these for years and year and everyone still requests these yummy frozen treats all year round."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Mermaid Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Incredible Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- Summer Frozen Lemon Treat
- Handmade Fruit Ice Cream
- Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert