We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a cool and fudgy treat, try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. You can use mini muffin pans,or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion. These are also great in any other flavor, vanilla, lemon, or butterscotch. You name it. They come out great every time. Been making these for years and year and everyone still requests these yummy frozen treats all year round."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Ice Cream Nachos
- Taste The Rainbow Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Frozen Dessert Pizza