We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a cool and fudgy treat, try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. You can use mini muffin pans,or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion. These are also great in any other flavor, vanilla, lemon, or butterscotch. You name it. They come out great every time. Been making these for years and year and everyone still requests these yummy frozen treats all year round."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Dairy-Free Creamy Raspberry Pineapple Pops
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes