Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a cool and fudgy treat, try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. You can use mini muffin pans,or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion. These are also great in any other flavor, vanilla, lemon, or butterscotch. You name it. They come out great every time. Been making these for years and year and everyone still requests these yummy frozen treats all year round."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Boozy Tootsie Roll Frozen Pops
- Mint Chocolate Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Fudgsicles
- Spine Chillin' Halloween Ice Cream Floats
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp