Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a cool and fudgy treat, try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. You can use mini muffin pans,or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion. These are also great in any other flavor, vanilla, lemon, or butterscotch. You name it. They come out great every time. Been making these for years and year and everyone still requests these yummy frozen treats all year round."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Bourbon Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fresh Blackberry Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Fudgsicles
- Twix Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Apple Strudel Ice Cream
- Let It Snow Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Funfetti Cake Batter Golden Oreo Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie