This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Have you ever made no churn ice cream? It’s simple! In fact, it requires just 3 ingredients…4 if you count the crushed-up Oreos. (An Oreo or two might’ve disappeared as I was crushing ’em up to mix into this ice cream. Oops.) No churn ice cream will not get as hard as traditional ice cream. In fact, you’ll find that it’s perfectly scoopable straight out of the freezer. Just scoop it out, top it with a few more Oreos for good measure and you’re on your way!"
Read NextFrozen Fruit Ice Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry Poke Cake
"Strawberry Poke Cake: Moist white cake bursting with strawberries and topped with whipped cream. All the flavors of strawberry… Continue reading: "Strawberry Poke Cake"
- Frozen Fruit Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Ice Cream
- Easy Rosemary Ice Cream
- Matcha Red Bean Ice Cream Hazelnut Tart
- Scrumptious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- Cheater Fried Ice Cream
- Frozen Dessert Pizza
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Loaf
- Gluten Free Fruit Pizza
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Stout Cake With Coffee Frosting
- Orange Crumb Cake
- Snickerdoodle Donut Holes With Dulce De Leche Dipping Sauce
- Lucky Charm Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Oatmeal Cookies
- Buckeye Balls