Ube Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you heard of Ube purple yam before? I did a whole post on What is Ube? What Can I Make With It? So the next step logically would be to show you our Ube Ice Cream recipe. We love playing with new recipes and coming up with great treats using unusual ingredients. It brings the family together to experiment and try new things. Ube is a root vegetable that is indigenous to the Philippines. However, it is hardy and can be grown in southern North America as well. The purple root has become popular for a couple of reasons. First, more and more people are exploring their family’s traditional cuisine – including those of Filipino descent. Second, the “unicorn” food craze that started a few years ago is still going strong and people like their food to have funky colors."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ube Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Mint Chocolate Popsicles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- Malted Milk Ice Cream
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes