We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you're in search of a unique eclair flavor then look no further because this is an incredibly easy recipe for Cappuccino Eclairs! This is an easy eclair recipe that would also be delicious as a breakfast pastry. The thick and creamy vanilla cappuccino filling is wrapped with a soft puff pastry and slathered in a sweet chocolate glaze. Every bite of this yummy pastry will burst in your mouth the perfect amount of sweetness to satisfy your craving. These can even be served at parties as a centerpiece for your event.
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextItalian Chocolate Pastry Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe