We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you're in search of a unique eclair flavor then look no further because this is an incredibly easy recipe for Cappuccino Eclairs! This is an easy eclair recipe that would also be delicious as a breakfast pastry. The thick and creamy vanilla cappuccino filling is wrapped with a soft puff pastry and slathered in a sweet chocolate glaze. Every bite of this yummy pastry will burst in your mouth the perfect amount of sweetness to satisfy your craving. These can even be served at parties as a centerpiece for your event.
Makes: 8 eclairs
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies