We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you're in search of a unique eclair flavor then look no further because this is an incredibly easy recipe for Cappuccino Eclairs! This is an easy eclair recipe that would also be delicious as a breakfast pastry. The thick and creamy vanilla cappuccino filling is wrapped with a soft puff pastry and slathered in a sweet chocolate glaze. Every bite of this yummy pastry will burst in your mouth the perfect amount of sweetness to satisfy your craving. These can even be served at parties as a centerpiece for your event.
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cinnamon Swirls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Praline Brownies