We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet buns with glace and dried cheries, and morello cherry preserve. Buns like that are gorgeous for breakfast, they freeze well and when defrosted overnight, taste almost like fresh. I know – nothing beats a bun warm from the oven. You can’t have more than one or two though, can you? Oh I know – you can. I know I can. Or could. With disastrous results. You could ice them and that would then make a proper dessert!"
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe