Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie is easy to make and the perfect dessert for chocolate and pie lovers. It's perfect for the holidays, but can be made any time of year. Goes great in homemade pie crust and topped with homemade whipped cream. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Have a slice today!"
Cooking Vessel SizePie pan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup pecans
Melt butter in a small pan.
Turn off heat.
Add in chopped chocolate and mix until melted (or use double boiler).
In a seperate bowl, mix corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Once chocolate has cooled slightly, add to bowl and stir.
Mix in pecans.
Pour into prepared crust in greased 9 pie plate.
Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 (pie will look set instead of liquidy and jiggly in the middle).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
- Pleasing Peach Cream Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Banana Split Brownie Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries