This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When a whole slice of pie is a bit much to muster after a large meal of turkey and casseroles, these mini pumpkin pies make the perfect little individual serving that you can eat in two bites. These adorable mini pumpkin pies begin with a flakey homemade crust that’s filled with a rich pumpkin puree spiced with cinnamon, cloves, and ginger and lastly topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream for that special touch. "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini Muffin Tin, Food Processor, Rolling Pin, 2 1/2 Biscuit Cutter, Hand Mixer
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Ice COld Water
- 1 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
In the bowl of a food processor, mix together the flour and 3⁄4 teaspoon salt. Add the cubes of cold butter. Pulse several times until the butter is broken up into small pea-size pieces and is mixed throughout the flour. Slowly drizzle the ice water into the flour mixture while pulsing the food processor, just the until the mixture begins to pull together.
Turn the crumbly dough out onto a large piece of plastic wrap and gather the dough into one mound with your hands. Wrap the dough in the plastic wrap and pat to form a disc. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before proceeding with the recipe.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/mini-pumpkin-pies/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextAtlantic Beach Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Atlantic Beach Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Classic Boston Cream Pie
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Southern Summer Lemon Icebox Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita