This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Potato Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delectable Sweet Potato Pie is always a welcome fall tradition with a tender flaky crust and the perfect balance of autumn spices. I like to serve it with fresh whipped cream and a light dusting of cinnamon. This sweet flavorful southern pie is a friend and family favorite and is always a hot commodity at holidays, family gatherings and potlucks. Sweet potatoes are so incredibly delicious. Have you ever tried salsa on a baked sweet potato? It is amazing!"
Read NextClassic Down-Home Custard Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Classic Down-Home Custard Pie
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Cake Batter Cream Pie
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- Heavenly Coconut Cream Pie Bars
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat