Sweet Potato Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delectable Sweet Potato Pie is always a welcome fall tradition with a tender flaky crust and the perfect balance of autumn spices. I like to serve it with fresh whipped cream and a light dusting of cinnamon. This sweet flavorful southern pie is a friend and family favorite and is always a hot commodity at holidays, family gatherings and potlucks. Sweet potatoes are so incredibly delicious. Have you ever tried salsa on a baked sweet potato? It is amazing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- 3-Layer Pudding Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Honey Yogurt Persimmon Pie
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Marvelous Butterscotch Pie
- The Easiest Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples