This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your family and friends will be so impressed by these Butterscotch Blondies. This will be your new go-to easy blondie recipe. These Blondies Butterscotch chip brownies are one of the best blondie bar recipes you can make. They only use 8 ingredients and come together super easily. These blondies only require 8 ingredients, most of which you can probably find in your pantry. Can you switch up the type of chocolate chips you use to customize to your liking."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- melted butter
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- large eggs
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- butterscotch chips
Read NextRaspberry Pretzel Jello
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Raspberry Pretzel Jello
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Salted Caramel Cashew Bars
- Adorable "Bacon and Eggs" Pretzels
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Gooey Chewy Cake Mix Pretzel Bars
- Dahi Vada Recipe
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- Salted Maple Pecan Caramel Corn
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Pineapple Quick Bread
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie