This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Cheerio Trail Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Cheerios often get a wrath of being a ‘basic’ cereal. But I’m giving them a makeover with this sweet and salty trail mix that is far from ordinary. It’s got sweet Honey Nut Cheerios, salty pretzels, both white and dark chocolate, plus some coconut and pumpkin seeds. All of this is mixed with a melted honey, peanut butter, and butter mixture to create clusters of snacking goodness. What’s even better, is that this recipe is extremely easy to make. Just microwave and mix and it’s ready to go. It’s also extremely customizable to include what you like, leave out what you don’t, and clear your pantry of all those unfinished snacks."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet and Salty Potato Chip Toffee Cookies
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Vintage Homemade Kettle Corn
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Salted Caramel Cashew Bars
- Brown Sugar Bacon
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- 15 Dessert Recipes with Bacon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips