Slow Cooker Candied Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Slow Cooker Candied Pecans are not only a delicious treat, but they also make an easy (and tasty!) gift for others. By making them in a Slow Cooker instead of the oven, you also free up some time since you’ll have to stir the nuts less often to get them to cook evenly. Candied Pecans are a delicious snack on their own. They are also a wonderful addition to salads. You can place them in treat bags to use as party favors or as a tasty surprise for friends or co-workers. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Salted Caramel Cashew Bars
- Muffin Tin Caramel Corn Blondies
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe with Pretzels
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Raspberry Pretzel Jello
- Maple Popcorn
- Gooey Chewy Cake Mix Pretzel Bars
- Easy Salted Butterscotch Popcorn
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (crisp)
- Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Rhubarb Torte
- Easy Homemade Raspberry Sauce
- Homemade Pound Cake Cupcakes
- No Flour Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Jello Roll Ups
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Fruit Popsicles