This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 4 ingredient Reese’s Pieces Pretzel Bark is so much fun to make and tastes delectable. A new family favorite around my home. This is a new recipe that my kids and I love to make. We decided it’s going to be a Halloween tradition so we can all pick a day to make this sweet and salty creation. It’s amazing we didn’t finish the Reese’s Pieces before we even got done making a batch. We were all chomping on the toppings. LOL! Every time you make the recipe t’s going to look just a little different. You will make a new design just from how you place the candy and pretzels. The most different design each and every time you make this will be from the swirls of the chocolates. My husband calls these edible pieces of artwork. You can see in the photos how pretty and bright the bark comes out from just the different ways we swirled the chocolate. This makes a great gift idea for family, friends and neighbors. Get those little goodie bags at the craft stores or online with some orange ribbon and pack a bunch of these delectable treats up. You are sure to put a smile on someone’s face when you hand them a cute little gift bag. Don’t forget to save some for you and your family. This Reece’s Pieces Pretzel Bark is out of this world delicious. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Read NextCheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Cheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Galaxy Popcorn Snack Mix
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Adorable "Bacon and Eggs" Pretzels
- Sweet and Salty Potato Chip Toffee Cookies
- Rainbow Unicorn Popcorn
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Maple Popcorn
- Pancakes 'n' Bacon Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe