Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Sakkarai Pongal recipe is quick and easy to make and on your table under 20 Minutes! This is the very simple and minimalist version of making sweet Pongal recipe without compromising the taste and flavours! Hey Guys! Happy Pongal! Let’s make sweet Pongal which is absolutely delicious and my all-time favourite recipe! Sakkari Pongal is made of rice, jaggery, cardamom powder, ghee, Nuts. The consistency is of the sweet Pongal is like porridge with exploding flavours. Pongal is a harvesting festival it is considered as a thanksgiving festival to thank the sun god. This Sweet pongal also known as chakkara pongal or Sakkarai pongal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Raspberry Pretzel Jello
- Slow Cooker Candied Pecans
- Cheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Gooey Chewy Cake Mix Pretzel Bars
- Vintage Homemade Kettle Corn
- Easy Salted Butterscotch Popcorn
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries