Pink Lemonade Rice Krispy Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Is it my imagination or does pink lemonade taste better than regular lemonade? I know its simply a matter of dye, but it always tastes slightly sweeter to me! I love cooling off on a hot day with a tall frosty glass of sweet and tangy lemonade. That was the inspiration for these rice krispy treats. They capture the flavor of summer whether it is July or January. These rice krispy treats capture the best of summer's flavors in one delicious dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Heart-Shaped White Chocolate Cakes with Raspberry Cream
- Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
- 28 Valentine's Day Desserts
- Chocolate Heart Break Cake
- Valentine's Day Candy White Chocolate Bark
- Black Forest Lust Bars
- Easy Raspberry Molten Cakes
- 2-Ingredient Conversation Heart Bark
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies
- Easy Peasy Valentine's Day Patties
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies