Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I'm kind of obsessed with popcorn lately - sweet and salty popcorn to be exact. We've been making a ton of Vanilla Butter Popcorn (themed for what we're watching, of course!) but a few nights ago when we were having a family movie night, I was hardcore craving chocolate. Since my kids are super chocolate fans too, I didn't think they'd mind if we switched things up a little and made chocolate the base flavor with highlights of popcorn. (Spoiler: they didn't mind. At all.) This Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark is super crazy easy to make and the worst part is definitely waiting for it to set. (A watched bark never sets?). My husband, who is not a big sweets fan gobbled his up. I think this would make such a fun gift for someone who's not feeling well - bring it with a movie! Or a teacher gift - or even a new parent date-night-in gift! Or you could just eat it all. Which is exactly what happened in our house."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Heart Break Cake
- Black Forest Lust Bars
- Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs
- Sweet Homemade Valentine's Day Suckers
- Toasted Coconut Chocolate
- Chocolate Truffles
- Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes
- 2-Ingredient Conversation Heart Bark
- Easy Peasy Valentine's Day Patties
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks