Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There are several perfect matches of fruits and herbes to be found in Mother Nature. I have discovered the list of them on Internet but unfortunately I did not write down the site address. I promise to mention the guys as soon as I shall locate them. I was thrilled to see that lavender attracts blueberries. This was an impulse for me to combine a vintage chocolate cake ingredients I have in my recipe book for ages with some blueberries inside of every muffin, a drop of lavender edible oil and chocolate ganache finishing. To be sure that every muffin shall remain firm after baking, I added only three blueberries inside of every muffin cup. Also, if you do not have lavender edible oil, it can be replaced with 1/3 tsp of lavender flowers."
Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins combine Nature's Perfect Couple: blueberries and lavender, bound with a lot of chocolate. This marriage shall last forever !
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time16 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffins' tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Apple Cardamom Muffins
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Quick and Easy Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- 10 Dessert Pizza Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies