Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Eggnog Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I can't believe the holidays are coming to a close already!!! It seems like I was *just* scrambling around trying to get all the food for Thanksgiving and now BAM - New Years is in two days?! How does that happen??? Anyway, if you're looking for a simple and incredibly delicious dessert to serve at your end of the year shindig (or to enjoy on the couch while you watch Netflix and chill - which by the way is exactly what I'll be doing on NYE), then this Pumpkin Spice Cupcake recipe is for you. It's a modified cake mix recipe, but you'd never know it came from a box. Full of flavor, incredibly moist and just really freaking good. My husband loves it with thin drizzled icing, but I'm partial to the thick creamy stuff. This time we opted for Eggnog Frosting (YUM). These take a little longer to cook than most cupcakes because the pumpkin makes them a slightly more dense, but it's so totally worth the wait. My husband who claims to like neither cake nor pumpkin love love loves this recipe!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Shortcake Recipe With Strawberries & Blueberries
- Banana Nut Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
- French Vanilla Coffee Cookies
- Nana's Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Simple Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream