30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We all have our own lists of Christmas cookie recipes that we make every year. However, why not try something new? 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes has a bunch of the best Christmas cookie recipes from around the web. From eggnog cookies to traditional holiday treats like spritz cookies or jam thumbprints, this compilation of tasty cookies has it all. You'll love the way these cookies liven up your Christmas dessert table and how popular these treats will be during cookie exchanges.
Doesn't Santa deserve something besides sugar cookies at every house? With these Christmas cookie recipes, you'll never have a dull dessert platter. Below, you'll find cookie recipes with peppermint, nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg, and rich chocolate. There's truly something for everyone to love. You can make these cookies for exchanges or for your own family to enjoy. You really don't need an excuse to do more baking around the holiday season, but having a bunch of new holiday dessert recipes to try out is a great excuse.
30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
Still can't get enough Chirstmas cookies? Check out our free eCookbook: The Best Christmas Desserts; 7 Christmas Cookie Recipes.
- Eggnog Meltaways - This Christmas cookie recipe is so wonderful because the cookies just melt in your mouth. You'll be in love at first bite.
- Eggnog Spritz Cookies - Rejuvenate your traditional spritz cookie recipe with a splash (or two) of eggnog. These buttery cookies will be gone in the blink of an eye.
- Glazed Eggnog Malt Cookies - These treats are so full of delicious eggnog flavor. You'll especially love the way that these cookies make your house smell as they bake.
You can't beat these classic cookie recipes! From spritz cookies to gingerbread cookies, you will love baking up all of these traditional cookies and sharing them at this year's Christmas cookie swap! They're the best Christmas cookie recipes you will ever make.
- Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies - Mother knows best, especially when it comes to these christmas cookies. They're sure to make everyone smile!
- Best Ever Gingerbread Cookies - Gingerbread cookies are such a classic Christmas cookie recipe. You will love this particular version because the cookies are just so flavorful.
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Whipped Shortbread Cookies - These cookies are so good that they just dissolve as soon as they hit your mouth. You'll want to make them all year long.
- Chewy Molasses Cookies - These cookies are so wonderfully chewy and soft that you'll have trouble eating just one. Serve warm to taste them at their best.
- The One and Only Christmas Sugar Cookie - If you make only one sugar cookie recipe this holiday season, make sure it's this one. It's perfect for decorating and eating!
- Classic Christmas Spritz Cookies - You can't beat the classic flavor of buttery spritz cookies. You can make them festive by using Christmas-shaped plates in your cookie press.
- Family Favorite Raspberry Thumbprints - While these cookies are tasty all year round, jam thumbprints make for one of the best Christmas cookie recipes.
- Linzer Cookies - You would never guess that this Linzer cookie recipe is gluten-free. The shortbread-like crust and the fruit preserves are sure to make your mouth water.
- Italian Waffle Cookies (Pizelle) - Pizelle is one of the most popular Italian Christmas cookie recipes, if not the most popular. They're sweet yet light, and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Retro Fruitcake Cookies - Fruitcake-flavored desserts have a bad reputation around the holidays. However, one bite of these cookies will change your mind.
- Vintage Pecan Tassies - Pecan tassies have always been seen as one of the best Christmas cookie recipes. Whip up a batch of these and see what all of the hype is about.
- Criss-Cross Cookies - A family recipe from one of our editors, these cookies are incredibly buttery and easy to make. You'll find yourself making multiple batches because they get eaten so quickly.
Are you tired of Christmas Cookies? Try your hand at some Christmas cakes instead with these Delightful Holiday Desserts: 9 Recipes for Christmas Cake!
Looking for new fun Christmas cookie recipes to make this holiday season? You've got to check out these cheery Christmas desserts! From no-bake cookies to cookies shaped like Santa, you'll find a wide variety of recipes for cookies below.
- Andes Pinwheel Cookies - Minty Andes chips swirl with a mint chocolate dough to make these cool pinwheel cookies. They'll definitely brighten up your dessert plate.
- World's Best Pistachio Pudding Cookies - These cookies have a perfectly festive green color and will surely make your mouth water as soon as you smell them.
- Adorable Melted Snowman Cookies - What could be better than cookies that look like melted snowmen? They're super cute and super delicious.
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies - Ho ho ho! These cute Christmas cookies are bound to be a hit at your Christmas cookie swap this year!
- Holiday Holly Cookies - This is one of the easiest Christmas cookie recipes that you'll ever come across. Think Rice Krispie treats, but much more festive and crunchy!
- Cute Checkerboard Cookies - While they look complicated, these cookies are pretty easy to make.
- Magic Layered Christmas Bars - Seven layer bars get a holiday makeover in this dessert bar recipe. They're so festive and pretty that you'll want to show off pictures before you dig in.
- North Pole Snowball Cookies - Crumbly, nutty dough is formed into balls and then rolled in sweet powdered sugar. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Unforgettable White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies - White chocolate and cranberry is one of the most delicious flavor combinations you'll ever taste. It's perfect for the holiday season.
- Red and Green Holly Doodles - Add a splash of color and festivity to your cookie platter with these soft, sugar-covered snickerdoodle cookies.
- Drunk Gingerbread Men Cookies - Put a fun spin on a classic Christmas cookie with this fun recipe. With a bit of booze, you can add a ton of flavor to the average gingerbread man.
- Golden Wreath Cookies - These cookies are super cute and will brighten up any Christmas dessert table.
- Heartwarming Hot Cocoa Cookies - Hot chocolate lovers will go crazy over these chocolate cookies. They're perfect by themselves or with (you guessed it) a mug of hot chocolate.
- Charming Chewy Gingersnaps - These cookies are perfectly warm and spiced, not to mention soft and chewy. They're hard not to love.
- Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Peppermint and chocolate makes for some mouth-watering treats. After one bite, you'll find it impossible to resist more.
What Christmas cookies do you make for Santa?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Vintage Pecan Tassies
- Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
- North Pole Snowball Cookies
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies
- Easy Eggnog Ugly Sweater Cake
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
- M&M and Mike and Ike Christmas Lights
- Adorable Santa Hat Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats