Dirt Pudding Cups With Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your kids will gobble up these Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worms. This is a great recipe to get kids into the kitchen with you. They will enjoy learning how to make these individual dessert cups. If you aren’t familiar with dirt pudding, don’t worry….it doesn’t actually contain dirt, LOL. Chocolate sandwich cookies are transformed into what resembles dirt but taste delicious. This is a kids’ treat that turns a boring pudding cup into a really fun snack. I love that dirt pudding cups with gummy worms are easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Rice Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe