This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dirt Pudding Cups With Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your kids will gobble up these Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worms. This is a great recipe to get kids into the kitchen with you. They will enjoy learning how to make these individual dessert cups. If you aren’t familiar with dirt pudding, don’t worry….it doesn’t actually contain dirt, LOL. Chocolate sandwich cookies are transformed into what resembles dirt but taste delicious. This is a kids’ treat that turns a boring pudding cup into a really fun snack. I love that dirt pudding cups with gummy worms are easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients."
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Brioche Bread Pudding
- Dirt Pudding Cups With Gummy Worms
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Classic Creme Brulee
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding