This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Smoked Bourbon Pumpkin Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This smoked bourbon Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe is the perfect sweet treat for fall, but it is great really any time of year. With the addition of the bourbon caramel sauce poured over the top and the hint of pumpkin spice in every bite, what else would you really want in a dessert? I mean, seriously, this is one of the best bread puddings you are ever going to taste! The great part about this fabulous dish is that you don’t need a smoker to make it. If you have one, great, but you can do this on a regular BBQ grill too. So now you have no excuse to not make this wonderful dessert for your family and friends!"
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Perfect Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- How to Make Bread Pudding: 14 Easy Bread Pudding Recipes
- Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta