This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Smoked Bourbon Pumpkin Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This smoked bourbon Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe is the perfect sweet treat for fall, but it is great really any time of year. With the addition of the bourbon caramel sauce poured over the top and the hint of pumpkin spice in every bite, what else would you really want in a dessert? I mean, seriously, this is one of the best bread puddings you are ever going to taste! The great part about this fabulous dish is that you don’t need a smoker to make it. If you have one, great, but you can do this on a regular BBQ grill too. So now you have no excuse to not make this wonderful dessert for your family and friends!"
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Pistachio Pudding Cake
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Blueberry Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp