This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Long Island Iced Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tart lemon and sweet soda come together in this ultra boozy cocktail. Everyone needs to try this drink at least once. Why I Love This Recipe Budget Friendly: With so many liquors happening, you can use cheaper varieties without a big difference in flavor. Fresh Lemon Flavor: Skip the sour mix and use freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best flavor. Gin Free: I'm not a fan of the herbal flavor of gin, so you won't find it here."
Read NextBeach Bum Pina Colada Floats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beach Bum Pina Colada Floats
- Sweet Sugar Cookie Pudding Christmas Shots
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Refreshing Lime Sherbet Floats
- Creamy Vanilla Coca Cola Recipe
- Copycat Mcdonald's Shamrock Shake
- Whiskey Praline Milkshake
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- Apple Banana Smoothie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Paleo Brownie Cookies
- Hot Buttered Rum Cupcakes