Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Julianne started Beyond Frosting in the fall of 2012. The blog focuses on easy to create desserts and is known for creative cupcakes and frosting. Julianne’s favorite desserts are cupcakes, cheesecake, soft sugar cookies and anything with pumpkin or maple.
Julianne is originally from Vermont and relocated to California a few years ago. Besides baking, Julianne is an avid snowboarder and lives for the winter season. Julianne fell in love with baking at an early age, helping her mom in the kitchen. Her sweet tooth comes from her southern grandmother who made sure to always have sweets in the house.
Julianne’s first job was in a bakery and ice cream parlor where she was exposed to the world of professional baking. Last summer, Julianne took some cake decorating classes, which reignited her passion for baking and ultimately lead to her starting Beyond Frosting.
Julianne's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Read NextJocelyn Brubaker - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween