Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Julianne started Beyond Frosting in the fall of 2012. The blog focuses on easy to create desserts and is known for creative cupcakes and frosting. Julianne’s favorite desserts are cupcakes, cheesecake, soft sugar cookies and anything with pumpkin or maple.
Julianne is originally from Vermont and relocated to California a few years ago. Besides baking, Julianne is an avid snowboarder and lives for the winter season. Julianne fell in love with baking at an early age, helping her mom in the kitchen. Her sweet tooth comes from her southern grandmother who made sure to always have sweets in the house.
Julianne’s first job was in a bakery and ice cream parlor where she was exposed to the world of professional baking. Last summer, Julianne took some cake decorating classes, which reignited her passion for baking and ultimately lead to her starting Beyond Frosting.
Julianne's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe