Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love making bakery and coffee shop-like sweets at home. These kinds of treats are just so flavorful and fulfilling, but they're so expensive to order from an actual shop. While I love whipping up sweets at home (and they always taste great), they always seem to be missing a bit of flavor. I'm a frothed milk kind of gal but could never make it properly at home. That, and I couldn't afford the proper machinery to make it at home.
Enter the Aerolatte. The Aerolatte milk frother is an easy-to-use tool that makes the perfect frothed milk without even needing to use steam. I love that it fits so well in my hand and only needs a few batteries to function. The ergonomic design makes it incredibly comfortable to use, especially since the ON/OFF button lies right where my thumb lies on the tool. Basically, I can turn the Aerolatte on and off with a small flick of my thumb.
When it comes to actually frothing milk, the Aerolatte does it expertly. As soon as I turn it on and submerge the whisk end into my cup, the Aerolatte immediately begins to froth my milk and make it look light and airy. The Aerolatte's instructions suggest frothing for 20 seconds or so, but it honestly frothed much quicker than that. Once I combined my frothed milk with my morning coffee, I almost couldn't believe that I made the beverage at home and didn'y buy it.
Even those who aren't coffee-lovers will really like an Aerolatte of their own. You can not only froth milk for coffee but for delicious milkshakes as well! Simply add flavored syrups (like chocolate or strawberry) to cold milk and froth with the Aerolatte until your drink is thick and creamy. You can also make mugs of hot chocolate even more delicious with a bit of frothing. The possibilities of what you can do with the Aerolatte are almost endless (and each Aerolatte comes with a sheet of recipes).
The Aerolatte is a really great tool for people who enjoy coffee shop drinks and other delicious beverages. I'd definitely recommend it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Miami Beach Chocolates Hazelnut Chocolate Log Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- Lekue Cookie Kit Review
- Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Mat Review
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars