Bocandy Candy Subscription Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Subscription boxes are all the rage right now, and have options varying from beauty products to dog toys. The best kind of subscription box, however, is one that will sate your sweet tooth. Bocandy's Subscription Box is a monthly box that treats you to treats from around the world. Each month you get a letter that explains in detail the candies from the box. This month? Pocky Condensed Milk Sticks, Troy Chocolate Wafers, Raspberry and Licorice Skulls, Coca-Cola Mentos, Hi-Chews, and Tunnocks Chewy Caramel Wafers.
My favorite sweet snack in the box was the Pocky. Flavored like condensed milk, these delicious sticks tasted just like caramel and I could not have just one. They are the perfect crunchy-creamy treat to perk you back up in the afternoon, and paired with a cup of tea or coffee you will be rejuvenated for the rest of your day.
Not only do you get familiar overseas treats like Pocky, but you are also surprised with sweets that you may have never seen. The most surprising treats in the box were the Raspberry and Licorice Skulls from Sweden. While they look harmless, they shock you with a sweet and savory flavor unlike anything I have tried before.
These boxes would make a great gift for a child or an adult, but I think a college student would be best suited for the box. What better way to make friends your first year than by offering candy from around the world?
What is your favorite candy bar?
Answer below to earn an extra entry to the Bocandy Subscription giveaway!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Creme Brulee Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cool Creations Cream Maker!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Holiday Pizzelle Baker!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies