Dreamfarm Levoons Measuring Spoon Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Measuring out ingredients while you bake is almost a science and if you get it wrong, you may be throwing out an entire cake. It is essential to measure correctly every time to ensure the best results. The Dreamfarm Levoons Measuring Spoon Set helps get exact dry measurements with the special scrapers built into each measuring spoon.
This measuring spoon set has all the standard sizes, from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon. I really like how the spoons are all connected. Instead of using a plastic ring to hold them together, they snap into one another. This keeps them from separating easily and getting lost. They still stack into each other similar to a measuring spoon set on a ring.
The actual spoons each have a scraper attached to the handle. You simply pinch the metal handle together and the scraper levels off the excess flour, baking soda, etc. Having too much of a particular ingredient can really ruin a baked good, even if it is a little too much. I have never seen a set as accurate as this one.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Enter to Win a Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Talisman Designs "Phrases" Utensil Set Review
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie