Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Review
- Enter to win the Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Giveaway!
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a SuperEze Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe