Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.comChance to Win!
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Springform Nonstick Pure Pan!
- Enter to win a Good Cooking Chocolate Melting Pot!
- Talisman Designs "Phrases" Utensil Set Review
- Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Review
- Enter to Win a Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl!
- Enter to Win Miami Beach Chocolates!
- Enter to Win Wonderfully Raw Lemon Pie Coco-Roons!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BUTTERSCOTCH BUNDT CAKE
- PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE BITES
- FUDGE MARBLE CAKE MIX COOKIES
- BEST OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- CANNOLI POKE CAKE
- HONEY BUN CAKE
- REINDEER COOKIES
- SOFT AND CHEWY GINGER SNAPS
- Fruitcake Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies