18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Read NextBlue Moose Fantastic Fudge
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chance to win Blue Moose Fantastic Fudge!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Ceramic Skillet!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Red Velvet Poke Cake With Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry Pastry Braid