Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win Miami Beach Chocolates!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- One-Trip Grip Grocery Bag Holders Review
- Enter to win a Good Cooking Chocolate Melting Pot!
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Enter to Win Free Barista Baking Company Scones!
- Win an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes