Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Springform Nonstick Pure Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Free FUN Brownie Maker!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies