Microplane Spice Mill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microplane Spice Mill
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
When a recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg or cloves, I am often at a loss for how to prep the ingredients. The Microplane Spice Mill makes it quick and simply to incorporate these spices into your dishes. You can even use the mill to store the spices between uses!
Using this spice mill is surprisingly easy, which is a relief after years of trying to ground spices with a mortar and pestle. With this handy tool, you simply place the whole spice in the body of the mill and twist clockwise. With little effort, your spice will come out finely ground from the bottom of the mill.
I absolutely love that they incorporate a large storage area within the mill. This makes it handy to keep the spices where you use them most. I haven't seen any other spice mills with such a feature.
This tool from Microplane works well for grating nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and other whole spices. Cleaning the mill is just as easy as using it. Just unscrew the parts and rinse under hot water. The simplicity of this tool makes it another winning item from Microplane.
Read NextZoku Ice Cream Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl Review
- Enter to win a free Baking Mat!
- Enter to Win a Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Icebox Cake
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito