Shotwell Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Shotwell Candy Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Shotwell Candy Caramels are in a class of their own. These divine caramels come in all kinds of delicious varieties. They make for the perfect sweet bite. We had the opportunity to sample many of the tasty concoctions from Shotwell. From their original salted caramel to their old-fashioned cocktail caramels, everything was insanely delicious.
Their standard caramels are anything, but standard. The texture is not too chewy, nor too tough, but just right. The salt is clearly of great quality and you get just the right amount in each bite.
One of my favorites of the specialty caramels was one I thought I could never like: the lemon rosemary caramel. I am not a huge fan of citrus, but this caramel as a perfect balance of citrus and herb flavor. It was truly a remarkable bite.
In addition to just caramel, I tried the Trail Mix Toffee and was just as impressed. It had all the makings of a great trail mix paired with amazing toffee.
The packaging of these confections makes them great to give as gifts. An old-fashioned logo adds to the overall aesthetic. A box full of these caramels will bring delight to anyone in your life.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sugar Wood Caramel Shortbread "Hunk"
- Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool
- BonJour Rechargeable Primo Latte Milk Frother
- Gourmet Gift Baskets Hand-Dipped Artisan Truffles
- Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker Review
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Dipr and Dunkr Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes