Shotwell Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Shotwell Candy Review
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Shotwell Candy Caramels are in a class of their own. These divine caramels come in all kinds of delicious varieties. They make for the perfect sweet bite. We had the opportunity to sample many of the tasty concoctions from Shotwell. From their original salted caramel to their old-fashioned cocktail caramels, everything was insanely delicious.
Their standard caramels are anything, but standard. The texture is not too chewy, nor too tough, but just right. The salt is clearly of great quality and you get just the right amount in each bite.
One of my favorites of the specialty caramels was one I thought I could never like: the lemon rosemary caramel. I am not a huge fan of citrus, but this caramel as a perfect balance of citrus and herb flavor. It was truly a remarkable bite.
In addition to just caramel, I tried the Trail Mix Toffee and was just as impressed. It had all the makings of a great trail mix paired with amazing toffee.
The packaging of these confections makes them great to give as gifts. An old-fashioned logo adds to the overall aesthetic. A box full of these caramels will bring delight to anyone in your life.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review
- Enter to win a free Baking Mat!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Deep Dish Pie Ceramic Pie Baker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Win the Tovolo Cookie Stamp Giveaway!
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Steamed Pumpkin Cake
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar