Shotwell Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Shotwell Candy Review
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Shotwell Candy Caramels are in a class of their own. These divine caramels come in all kinds of delicious varieties. They make for the perfect sweet bite. We had the opportunity to sample many of the tasty concoctions from Shotwell. From their original salted caramel to their old-fashioned cocktail caramels, everything was insanely delicious.
Their standard caramels are anything, but standard. The texture is not too chewy, nor too tough, but just right. The salt is clearly of great quality and you get just the right amount in each bite.
One of my favorites of the specialty caramels was one I thought I could never like: the lemon rosemary caramel. I am not a huge fan of citrus, but this caramel as a perfect balance of citrus and herb flavor. It was truly a remarkable bite.
In addition to just caramel, I tried the Trail Mix Toffee and was just as impressed. It had all the makings of a great trail mix paired with amazing toffee.
The packaging of these confections makes them great to give as gifts. An old-fashioned logo adds to the overall aesthetic. A box full of these caramels will bring delight to anyone in your life.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Win a Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Win a CDN ProAccurate Candy Thermometer!
- Enter to Win a SiliconeZone PURE Muffin Pan!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls