Spectrum Twist 3-Tier Server Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Spectrum Twist 3-Tier Server is perfect for serving all of your favorite baked goods and treats. The server has a beautiful design and features a handle at the top for easy carrying. The contemporary look will match just about any decor.
Assembling the 3-tiers is quite easy which makes breaking it down for storage much simpler. I like that you can pack it up and reassemble when necessary. You can also reduce it to two tiers to suit your needs. Another great feature of the stand is that the top two tiers can spin so no food is inaccessible.
I love that you can openly display your treats and desserts with this server. It is perfect for being the centerpiece of a dessert table. Of course, you can also use it to serve appetizers and other foods. The beautiful metal work and design will get guests talking and eating!
When I am not using this server for a party, I like to use it in the kitchen to hold pantry items. You can put fresh fruit on display or even create a dining table centerpiece.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win the Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Sugarfina Happy Holidays Giftset Review
- Enter to Win a Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl!
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Deluxe Fondue Maker!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Candy Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Silpat Silicone Cake Pan Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples