Vinni Bag Wine Traveler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love to travel and bring home my favorite wines from different places. Unfortunately there has never been a great way to transport the bottles, until the Vinni Bag Wine Traveler. This handy holder inflates around a bottle of wine, olive oil, or other breakable items that can fit.
When not inflated, the Vinni Bag takes up virtually no space and can be stored flat or rolled up. This is great when you don't feel like lugging around a special container just for wine. Simply place the Vinni Bag with your wine in your luggage and it will be safe from breakage.
The bag is obviously made to fit a bottle of wine perfectly, but that doesn't mean it can't hold plenty of other breakable items. I love using it for bringing home fun new flavored olive oils and vinegars. It is also great for other bottles of liquor. It will actually shape around the item so there is no extra space, just padding to keep the item secure.
This makes a great gift for any wine fanatics. It is also a wonderful to give to honeymooners setting off for their travelers. Be sure to get a few for stocking stuffers around the holidays.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win the Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Sugarfina Happy Holidays Giftset Review
- Enter to Win a Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl!
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Deluxe Fondue Maker!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Candy Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Silpat Silicone Cake Pan Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples