We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This thick and creamy Pineapple Frosting with tiny bits of pineapple speckled throughout will make all your cakes and cupcakes taste amazing! It’s light, airy, and glides right across the tongue. Adding chunky pineapple puree gives the frosting intense flavor; and, the addition of meringue powder helps to keep the buttercream stable. Keep in mind the frosting will be chunky looking because of the bits of pineapple. This glorious frosting will make all your cakes complete. It will be a huge hit with each and every person who tries it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pudding Mix Vanilla Frosting
- Homemade Pineapple Curd
- The Perfect Vanilla Frosting
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- How to Choose the Right Types of Frosting
- Oreo Cookie Spread
- Whipped Coconut Buttercream
- Red Velvet Buttercream
- Cake Batter Whipped Cream
- Perfect Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries