We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This thick and creamy Pineapple Frosting with tiny bits of pineapple speckled throughout will make all your cakes and cupcakes taste amazing! It’s light, airy, and glides right across the tongue. Adding chunky pineapple puree gives the frosting intense flavor; and, the addition of meringue powder helps to keep the buttercream stable. Keep in mind the frosting will be chunky looking because of the bits of pineapple. This glorious frosting will make all your cakes complete. It will be a huge hit with each and every person who tries it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pudding Mix Vanilla Frosting
- The Perfect Vanilla Frosting
- Red Velvet Buttercream
- Easy DIY Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Homemade Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Cloud Frosting
- How to Choose the Right Types of Frosting
- Basic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Oreo Cookie Spread
- Salted Caramel Buttercream Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie