This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This thick and creamy Pineapple Frosting with tiny bits of pineapple speckled throughout will make all your cakes and cupcakes taste amazing! It’s light, airy, and glides right across the tongue. Adding chunky pineapple puree gives the frosting intense flavor; and, the addition of meringue powder helps to keep the buttercream stable. Keep in mind the frosting will be chunky looking because of the bits of pineapple. This glorious frosting will make all your cakes complete. It will be a huge hit with each and every person who tries it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- How to Choose the Right Types of Frosting
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- Cute Cherry ICEE Cupcakes
- Pudding Mix Vanilla Frosting
- Mouth-Watering Reese's Pieces Fudge Frosting
- Cake Batter Whipped Cream
- Pineapple Frosting
- Oreo Cookie Spread
- Whipped Coconut Buttercream
- Easy Cookie Butter Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots