This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Apple Pie Danish Twists
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Easy Apple Pie Danishes are bursting with sweet apple and cinnamon flavor but only take a few minutes and ingredients to whip up! Made with crescent roll dough, these breakfast or dessert danishes come together in a snap! This recipe always gets rave reviews and is always asked for by family and friends! A perfect breakfast, brunch, or dessert dish all year long!"
Read NextHeavenly Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Wontons
- Heavenly Berry Pavlova
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Cherry Cheesecake Crepes
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna
- 5 Minute Pink Fluff Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board