This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Strawberry Tiramisu,the perfect summer dessert, made with fresh strawberries, creamy mascarpone, and ladyfingers. No bake and delicious. I think this strawberry tiramisu does justice to strawberries. It is an Easy Summer Dessert Recipe. In Italy strawberries arrive in early May and in Canada early July. Not only does it call for whole strawberries, but also homemade strawberry juice. Any left over juice would be perfect over ice cream or just with ice, to be enjoyed as a delicious, cold drink. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size10x12 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie