Roasted White Peaches with Honeycomb and Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Indulge in summer’s fresh bounty with a simple and easy dessert: Roasted White Peaches with Honeycomb and Vanilla Ice Cream! Oh my goodness, I was so excited when I returned from vacation last weekend, headed straight to the farmer’s market to restock my bare kitchen, and realized that Virginia’s peaches are finally ripe! It’s one of the best times of the year for our local produce, so I quickly snapped the photo above (with permission from the farmer!), and scooped up 3 quarts of the sweet and juicy fruit. Obviously, we’ve been enjoying peaches in EVERYTHING over the past few days! And is there anything better than cold, creamy ice cream on a warm summer evening? Pair the fresh summer stone fruit with some rich vanilla ice cream and you have one very happy lady here!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Easy Nectarine Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Red Velvet Cookie And Strawberry Parfait
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Loaf
- Quick And Easy Fruit Crumble
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes