Sweet n Spicy Salad Sensation
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is my second recipe, and this dessert is in the form of a healthy salad loaded with adequate nutrients! This is the healthiest dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
- 2 pounds Black or Red seedless grapes
- 1 pound organic honey roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 6 tablespoons coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
In a cereal bowl, whisk the honey, lime juice, coconut water together until well blended. Set Aside.
Dice up all the solid ingredients and mix them up in a large mixing bowl. The add the honey dressing to the salad and mix until all the solids are coated with the liquid!
Divide the salad between 4 air-tight bowls with tops. Cover and chill for 5+ hours or until ready to serve.
Read NextSpring Lemon Lime Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll