This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Figs with Blue Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked figs with blue cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Fresh figs are a thing of beauty and I do love eating them just quartered, with a drizzle of honey and a bit of cheese, give it a try. Or chuck them into a green salad, just to make it more interesting. Or bake them. Any blue cheese will do. It should be sharp though which is what you need to break through the sweetness of the fig, balsamic and all."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Read NextSecret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites