Easy Blueberry Curd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"After you make your breakfast smoothie or fruit salad, if you have a handful of blueberries left over, the best way to use them is to make a curd or Blueberry Sponge Cake. As these beautiful blueberries are known to be a Super food, anything you do with fresh blueberries or blueberry curd will make your people happy and healthy. When ripe, these babies are dark blue with a somewhat 'hazy' skin. Being 'hazy' means they are freshly picked. Also, I was surprised that they always roll around my basket when I'm coming back from the street market; an old lady told me that only freshly picked blueberries do that. So, if they roll all over in your bag, you know you've just bought fresh vitamins. If you decide to store blueberries in the fridge, do not wash them beforehand. Do that just before eating. That way they last much longer. And now, here comes my favourite blueberry curd recipe, developed after several trials."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Super Chunky Granola
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Guilt-Free Slow Cooker Fudge Cake
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes