This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Gluten Free Fruit Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Gluten Free Fruit Pizza is a sweet, lightened up dessert perfect for summer. Seasonal summer fruit spread on a shortbread crust with a creamy vanilla frosting make this fruit pizza a dream. It’s a sweet, lightened up dessert that's equally delicious as it is refreshing. Seasonal summer fruit like fresh berries, kiwi, cherries, or really any fruit you please, spread on a gluten free, almond flour crust altogether with a creamy tasty frosting you're going to love."
Read Next2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie