Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fall is my favorite time of year thanks to the crisp air and beautiful colors of changing leaves. This year I decided to welcome my favorite season with a small, impromptu celebration. I had some apples from a recent visit to a nearby apple orchard and wanted to incorporate them into our party; so I threw together an easy, healthy pumpkin pie dip to serve with them. It takes just a few minutes to make since it only contains 5 ingredients. I didn’t even tell my kids it was healthy since they were convinced it tasted just like pumpkin pie!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
- Easy Blueberry Curd
- Whole-Wheat Blueberry Buckle
- Greek Yogurt Orange Pineapple Creamsicles
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Gluten Free Cake Batter Blondies
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops