Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This tasty recipe for strawberry rhubarb sauce has a healthy twist by using no refined sugar. Serve it with chia pudding, overnight oats, over ice cream or cook it for five minutes less and use it as strawberry rhubarb pie filling. I’ve been wanting to create a healthy strawberry rhubarb sauce recipe for years now. I finally got around to it and I’m thrilled that I was able to get a delicious sauce that’s paleo-friendly because there is no refined sugar. "
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Apple Smoothie Bowl
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies