This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peach Melba Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweetened only with fruit, these Peach Melba Homemade Pops are a perfect healthy snack, breakfast, or dessert! For less than 40 calories, you can enjoy the cool and creamy blend of peaches, raspberries, and vanilla in a simple, 5-minute treat that’s loaded with nutritious, clean eating ingredients!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Read NextHealthy Banana Bread Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Clean and Healthy Strawberry Crisp
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Key Lime Protein Smoothie
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Low-Fat Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Healthy Gingersnap Cookie Smoothie
- Chocolate Almond Fudge Pops Recipe
- Berries & Cream Parfait
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Pineapple Quick Bread
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie