Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert is the perfect no-fuss and low-key Thanksgiving dessert or just as a treat with coffee. I make them for almost all our fall gatherings and holiday parties. What are Pumpkin Pie Bars with Yellow Cake Mix? This creamy pumpkin pie bars dessert is a cross between pumpkin pie and my coffee cake. Imagine a creamy pumpkin pie layer that is topped with a delicious cake batter crust. The buttery topping makes the perfect pairing for the smooth, rich filling that tastes like fall in every bite. It is fast becoming our favorite fall pumpkin dessert bars. This pumpkin and yellow cake mix recipe is simple and budget friendly and what’s better is we love eating these. They make for an easy Fall treat or just as a nice afternoon snack to welcome autumn! I love them because they're delicious enough to be served at all our family events during this season. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites
- Paleo Banana Bread
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles