Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love a good strawberry rhubarb recipe, in fact I’ve been on a bit of a kick with these ingredients lately (they’re perfect for summer). This strawberry rhubarb chia pudding recipe uses homemade pie filling that is made ahead of time for an easy to assemble breakfast for meal prep. If you love strawberry rhubarb then you're going to go nuts over this strawberry rhubarb chia pudding recipe. It's easy, and is a delicious meal prep idea. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Apple Smoothie Bowl
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies