This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heavenly Cupcake Angels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These adorable cupcake angels are a fun, yet subtle treat for a Christmas party or baptism. Muted colors adorned with a totally cute, peaceful angel — subdued doesn’t have to mean boring! The best thing about these cupcake angels is that they're so easy to make using yummy snacks and treats that you won’t have any trouble convincing the kids to eat up after you’ve made the angels. Since this recipe isn’t necessarily about creating an award-winning gourmet cupcake, but focusing on the cute decorative topper instead, we’re beginning our tutorial after you’ve already made a batch of white cupcakes."
Read NextSlow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Spiced Pumpkin Souffle with Molasses Bourbon
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
- Donut Hole Acorns
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- Fruity 4th of July Trifle
- 3-Ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake