Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Every year, my grandmother would make this Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy. We always knew where to find the jar filled with the colorful and tasty gems. The holidays wouldn't be the same without this delicious and beautiful candy. It's known by many names, such as Rock Candy, Hard Tack Candy, Stained Glass, or Broken Glass but what really matters to me is that you can make it in just about any flavor and color desired. Handmade Christmas Gift This is a great gift idea for anyone who loves rock candy. The flavor of the hard pieces of sugar varies depending on what type of flavoring extract you use and what color you pair with the flavor. This is especially fun to give as a Christmas time gift because it's something that the recipient can enjoy over and over again, even if they're not sure what flavor they want to try first. Christmas is a time for family and friends to come together. One of the best parts about the Holidays is all the delicious treats and time spent together making them. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Peanut Butter Lover's Trash Candy
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Candy Buttons
- World's Best Butter Toffee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie