Homemade Peanut Brittle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’ve been making homemade peanut brittle for over 20 years. When I was a teenager and living at home, my dad had a cookbook that I would experiment out of. Homemade peanut brittle was my very first attempt at using a candy thermometer. Being young and new in the kitchen, the first time I tried this homemade peanut brittle I burned it, the second time I read the instructions more carefully and was triumphant. Seventeen years old and I had successfully boiled my first real batch of Christmas candy."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salted Spanish peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Kit Kat Bites
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- The History of Candy
- Candy Buttons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe