Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The peanut buttery goodness in these Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies is sneaky. You wouldn’t even know it was there if I didn’t tell you. So I chose to sprinkle some peanut butter chips on top of these brownies before baking them. The peanut butter mixture just melts into the chocolate brownies as they bake, and you’re left with a chewy brownie loaded with chocolate + peanut butter flavor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Fudgy Brownies Ever
- Green Tea Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Nutella Brownie
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake