This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fudge Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and peanut butter is a famous combination, for good reason! Here we’ve combined deliciously fudgy brownies with smooth and fluffy peanut butter frosting. When you combine two well-loved flavors into one pan, the outcome is similar to magic, but for the taste buds! These fudge brownies with peanut butter frosting are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth and are always a huge hit at gatherings. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice! These peanut butter fudge brownies would be great for taking along to someone’s house, perfect for the holidays, barbecues, parties, and more. And the frosting is spectacular! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Read NextFudgy No Bake Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe