This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fudge Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and peanut butter is a famous combination, for good reason! Here we’ve combined deliciously fudgy brownies with smooth and fluffy peanut butter frosting. When you combine two well-loved flavors into one pan, the outcome is similar to magic, but for the taste buds! These fudge brownies with peanut butter frosting are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth and are always a huge hit at gatherings. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice! These peanut butter fudge brownies would be great for taking along to someone’s house, perfect for the holidays, barbecues, parties, and more. And the frosting is spectacular! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Read NextFrosted Texas-Style Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Boo-tiful Brownie Bites
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Hocus Pocus Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- German Chocolate Brownies